Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ella Drinks Ltd accepts orders for Bouvrage from any country in the world. All deliveries must be signed for. If no-one is available to accept delivery, a card will be left. Customers should call to arrange a further delivery time.
Payment is required before despatch.
The way to order Online is by completing the purchase on our online shop where credit card details are sent via secure server system and high-grade Encryption (RC4 128 bit ).
Multiple orders to separate addresses must be made as separate orders.
We cannot take any responsibility for incorrect orders or non-delivery due to incorrect information being provided. In the event of an incorrect address or the non authorisation of payment, we will endeavour to contact the customer.
Ella Drinks Ltd are compliant with the US Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) requirement for prior notification of food deliveries into the USA. www.access.fda.gov
Please note that we are unable to despatch your Bouvrage order without receiving your payment first. Unless specified on our home page normal delivery should be made within 5 days from date of order.
PLEASE NOTE orders requested over 25 May to 6 June 2017 will be subject to delivery delay till 8/9th June
Standard delivery time is usually 10 working days to the USA, Australia and Asia. For UK and European deliveries it is about 5 working days.
Ella Drinks Ltd undertake to provide a money back guarantee if the product is in any way faulty. If the product has been damaged during delivery then PLEASE REFUSE delivery and let us know and we will send you another case.
Our complaints handling policy
We will deal with complaints effectively. If you have any issues please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your delivery by emailing email@example.com stating the nature of the problem, your name, e-mail address and postal code and daytime telephone number.
We will be fair and handle your complaint confidentially. Our complaints system is easy to use and available on line. You will receive an acknowledgement within 5 working days and we will provide a time scale for resolving the dispute and keep you notified of progress. Our customer service line is +44 1356 623115 and lines are open between 9am and 5pm Mon to Fri, UK time. National rates apply.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information they are used to store items in your Shopping Basket between visits. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Without a cookie, you cannot use the features in our store, including placing items in your Shopping Basket and purchasing them.
If you contact us via e-mail using the forms provided, for security reasons, we will ask you to provide some general information, such as name, e-mail address and country. This information will only be used to enable us to contact you in the event of a query, to administer our online shop and promotions. By using our website, you consent to us collecting and using the information provided for these purposes.
We will NOT sell, trade or rent this information to others.
If you have any concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Occasionally we may e-mail you to let you know about changes to our site or special offers that we think may interest you. If you do not wish to receive such correspondence please let us know on email@example.com and include the word unsubscribe in the subject line.
None of these terms and conditions affect your statutory rights in any way.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Ella Drinks Ltd
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer, detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and EDL reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 48 working hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and EDL reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges? decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Ella Drinks Ltd, Wandershiell, Brechin, Angus DD9 6SY after the closing date.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as EDL may require.
11. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Ella Drinks Ltd
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
16. This competition is being run by Ella Drinks Ltd
18. EDL reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. EDL may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
19. If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook or Twitter, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
20. EDL will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
21. The competition is governed by Scottish law.